Living Near Fells Point | Things to Do in Baltimore
Tour de Charm City! Living near Fell’s Point, especially in the beautiful summer months, is an exciting time to explore all of the things Baltimore has to offer. Here are five places we think you should check out soon:
- Charm City Pedal Mill – Grab a group and get ready to pedal! This is a 16-person bike available to rent out for whatever occasion you desire. Their website notes that you and 15 others can rent it out all for yourself or, on the other end, if your group consists of just a few of you, you can join in on a public tour. Charm City Pedal Mill partners with the following local bars: Ale Mary’s, Alexander’s Tavern, Cat’s Eye Pub, DogWatch Tavern, The Admiral’s Cup, The Point in Fells, and Todd Conner’s; all of which offer drink specials for your trip. This is a guaranteed good time as long as you don’t mind pedaling for your drinks!
- Baltimore Ghost Tours – Ready for a creepy history lesson? Check in with this team and get your ghost fix. This is one of those things where the less we say, the better. Yana C. on Yelp noted of her experience, “You get a nice dose of local history with a creepy edge to it by a great guide and a good amount of time to pause and relax with a drink at each stop. Our stops included [The] Wharf Rat, Leadbetters [Tavern], Bertha’s and [The] Horse You Came In On [Saloon] (while you meet at Max’s [Taphouse] you don’t actually go in).”
- Baltimore restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives – Check out our top three eateries you’ll want to visit that were featured on Guy Fieri’s Food Network phenomenon.
- Thames Street Oyster House – When in Baltimore, eat oysters. Thames is the highest rated business in all of Fells Point so we have a feeling this spot won’t disappoint you. Tiffany L. on Yelp shared that, “The oysters were so fresh and I love how they give a short description of each type they have available…I like how they have their special sauces for their oysters you can choose from.”
- Urban Pirates – Last but certainly not least on our list is hitting the sea and experiencing a pirate’s life! From their Family Adventure Cruises to their Adult “B.Y.O.G.” Cruise (bring your own grog), we bet this “to-do” is bound to liven up your day. Their website shares that with the help of their “lively crew, you will learn to talk, dance and play games like a pirate, blast enemies with water cannons and navigate treacherous waters to discover vast treasures.”
Have your own “must-see’s” or definite “to-do’s” you recommend to friends or family living near Fell’s Point? We’re exploring Baltimore each day right along with you, so let us know!